Thursday, March 17, 2011

I'm Getting Wheels!

Lady looked into Walkin' Wheels from www.Handicappedpets.com and Eddie's Wheels. For me, Walkin' Wheels Mini seems to be the right choice. It's adjustable, and comes apart for transporting. The other model requires 13 exact measurements and is welded. It is not adjustable. And if my size changes, or Lady made a mistake, we live too far to send it back. Lady paid $85 for express shipping so it should reach India in 3-5 business days. But who knows when I will actually get it. It costs $249 for the mini. Lady says I am worth it. I could not take care of business tonight. I just dragged my legs. The temperature dropped and I started shaking and crying. So, we came back in, got on the computer and ordered my new wheel chair. In blue. Pink was on sale, but Lady wouldn't do that to me. Lady just can't watch me drag my feet another minute. Sure hope my new wheels don't get stuck in customs.
Lady hopes that if I can give my legs a rest, my back will get better. I spent time in my crate today to rest. We're going back to the vet, but Lady doesn't have any faith in them. She has faith in God, though.
Oh. Lady gave me a wrapped gift to open at Jerry's birthday party. She got in about 10:00 last night. Anyway, I got a white bear with long long arms. I am so happy to have Jerry back even if just for a visit.
When my wheels come, we're going to have a party.

No comments:

Post a Comment