Thursday, July 22, 2010

An Interesting Thing Happened on my Walk Today...



My Lady just returned from a ten day trip to a far away place very high in the Himalayas. She is a teacher you know, and she has often trained teachers over the years. She was invited to a small school near Tibet to train their teachers. She told me she had an awesome time but missed me terribly. The trip was too rough for a little black dog. The altitude would be too hard on me. She shared her photos with me, so I will share some with you.
This morning, I took Lady out for a walk. We passed a young bull. He walked towards us but we kept walking. Well, on the way back to our house, we passed him again. This time, he followed us all the way home! He was too interested in me! He sniffed my you- know-what. I didn't bark at him, but I tried to scurry away. Lady tried to distract him by scratching his head. He seemed to like that, but he liked me more. He poked his nose where it didn't belong one too many times and I bared my pearly whites! Lady and I hurried along because I was annoyed by now. He followed us all the way to our gate. After we went inside, he turned around and went home! Cows are sacred here, so I am not allowed to bite, but I thought about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment