Sunday, June 27, 2010

Past My Bedtime!

Lady kept me up way past my bedtime. Two human friends came for dinner and World Cup. I have my place on the sofa to sit with my Lady. She'd jump up, so I'd hop down off the sofa (using my stool of course, so as not to hurt myself). Then, just as quickly she would sit down again. So, I'd use my stool and get back up beside her. Isn't she EVER going to bed? We had already watched one game, and now it was WAY past my bedtime when the second game started. Up and down, up and down, up and down. Enough to wear a little guy out! When they went into overtime, I let her know she needed to go out. So, out we went. Oh my the yelling! While we were out, the other team scored! We could hear our friends from the street. Well, they were a sad bunch after that. I'm Chinese, but my Lady is American, so I guess I am for USA. I have an American flag on my raincoat. Well, maybe it won't go so late tonight. A little dog needs his rest.

1 comment:

  1. Marley you do such a good job of putting up with all those crazy human traditions. You are a sweet boy.

    Flash, Alven and Dottie

    ReplyDelete