Sunday, June 06, 2010

Life in my New 'Hood

This my balcony. I spend a lot of time out there checking things out. We live up over 6,000 feet in the Himalayas, so it is usually nice outside. The monsoons haven't started yet, but we get some storms in the evenings. They cool things off.
I am playing my favorite game with friend who came to see me. I love tug-o-war, and I am very good.
I was out on my balcony when i heard a lot of music and drums. We went to investigate. It was a pre-wedding ceremony with a band.
We enjoyed the music and dancing. They invited us to dance, too.
I like dancing but it was a bit too loud for my ears! We were invited in for snacks and tea but we declined. Our friends went though, and said it was fun. They have all these traditions that they do before a Hindu wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment