Thursday, April 22, 2010

Vacation

Lady just told me I am going on vacation tonight. I don't understand, because I don't see my stuff packed -no toys, no blankie, no dishes, no mat, no treats- only some dry food and the vitamins Lady makes me take. They are coming to pick me up and drive me far away to a special spa for dogs. I can even go swimming! I get to hang out in an air-conditioned house during the day, but in the mornings and evenings, I get to go out and play and swim. Lady said I can't take all my stuff because I will be with other dogs. I get territorial with my stuff. She said they'd even give me chicken franks and yogurt. I don't see Lady's suitcase, so maybe they won't let her bring stuff either. What if she's not going with me? What if that's why she just has a small bag on the bed? When will I be back? What if I don't like the doggie spa and want to come home? Good thing Lady's number is on my tag. I'll just have them call her to come get me if I don't like it.
Swimming sounds good. The heat has been getting to me. I haven't been eating as much. Maybe it will be fun. I'll let you know when I get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment