Thursday, April 01, 2010

I'm Ready!

This is the night I have been waiting for! I am going for a sleepover at Rachel and Peyton's house! They are coming for me in the car. And that's a good thing, because the auto rickshaws are on strike today. Lady had a terrible time getting to school. After thirty minutes, she took a taxi for almost four times what a rickshaw costs. She had to take a taxi home as well. It's a good day for taxi drivers!
So, Lady has care instructions, my food, my vitamins, my mortar and pestle to crush the vitamins because I will spit them out, my blankie, my mat, my Easter outfit, my dishes, and my blue baby. I am packed and ready to go!! I'll be back Monday. I know Lady is going to miss me! She sent a surprise for me.
I had a surprise for her when she got home from school! No, not what you think! She noticed the egg tree on the dining table was knocked over. She looked around and saw the empty milk biscuit wrapper on my rug. Busted. I am NOT supposed to jump on furniture, or steal biscuits. But I am in too good of a mood to be scolded! I greeted Lady as if she had been gone for a week! That's when she got suspicious and looked around. She didn't scold me too much because she will miss my little black self.


Packed and ready to go!
Close up of a wet dog in the tub, well, shower actually. I had to let the shampoo stay on for ten minutes.
I'm a clean boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment