Saturday, July 26, 2008

Party in the 'Hood


Lady's friends held a party in my hood today. I went until they started blowing up balloons. I don't like balloons even a little bit. Lady was so busy making animals she didn't notice that I was shaking like a leaf. Auntie Sandi did though. Auntie Sheri asked if I were cold. The Lady suddenly remembered what the problem was, and she took me to the safety of my home right away. I like balloons even less than thunderstorms, and you know I don't like thunderstorms. Once home, I stopped shaking, and climbed up into the safety of my chair. After the party, everyone came back to my house to visit with me. Lady doesn't know why I am so afraid of balloons. All I know is that they scare me to death! Even when they don't pop, I shake. Well, you know I love company, os I was glad to have some of the students and Lady's friends here. Auntie Virginia and Auntie Floyd visited me in my home in China in 2004. They love me. There's another party this afternoon but I htink I will stay home where it is balloon free!

No comments:

Post a Comment