Monday, July 07, 2008

Lady's Home!




Lady's home and she brought me a new "baby." She got in at 5:00 a.m. but I was still glad to wake up and greet her with lots of kisses. I've been home for almost two weeks, waiting for my Lady to come home. Our landlady has been taking care of me. I much prefer to be at home. Lady also brought me a chicken sausage! Now that is true love for a vegetarian! Lady had a good trip and brought back lots of stuff for friends. My goodness, she slept for hours, but I let her. Then it was time to hit the road and get some exercise. Of course the local kiddos came running, "Auntie, Auntie...biscuit!" Lady gave them soem American sweets, and of course the milk biscuits they have come to expect from her. There are some new tent families on our street, and new kids. But they have already learned to wave to Lady, hoping she will give them treats. Lady buys biscuits by the case. It's almost time to buy another case. Well, I am just glad to have my Lady home and see those suitcases go back in the closet. I hope they stay there for a very long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment