Thursday, December 27, 2007

Party Time!

Playing a "pass the gift" game







Last night we had a party for some of our neighbors -the ones who speak to us, plus the government official's family who live across the street. They have two cars and two drivers and lots of servants. They didn't come. But, six of the eight invited families came. We played games. My job was to retrieve the snowballs they through through the snowman. On the right is the youngest boy upstairs. We play together a lot! In the next photo, on the left in green is my beloved landlady. She gives me meat! She takes care of me when Lady goes "out of station." The other lady is our back door neighbor. We are separated by iron safety bars and wire mesh. I can't get through.



1 comment:

  1. Very good details might be identified on this website web site….

    ReplyDelete