Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Rainy Days and Mondays Never Get Me Down



I was sitting by the gate watching the world go by (and watching for that cat). Lady noticed that I was shivering. After all, I'm just a little dog and I get cold easily. So, Lady dug out my raincoat andput it on me. I was much more comfortable. Last night, I didn't have my coat on when i ran all the way up the stairs to the roof. Lady couldn't figure out how I got so wet. She followed me up the stairs and discovered the reason! I stopped off on the first floor (as the Europeans say) to see if the little humans would give me any meat. They didn't, so I returned to Aunt K.'s home and resigned myself to eat my dry dog food. Lady didn't want me eating any table food because I ate too much meat and gravy, and it upset my system. Today, I am right as rain! I don't really like the rain, but with my coat on, I can stay mostly dry. I am not good with umbrellas. Lady has to hold it for me. Lady says this is out last night at Aunt K's. I can't wait to see my new flat. Will there be as many street dogs as there are here? Will our landlord like me? Can I stay outside and look out the gate? I guess I will just have to wait until tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marley!
    Please watch over my Mimi, your Aunt K, we miss her very much and love her. We love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we like to honor many other internet pages on the web, even if they aren’t linked to us, by linking to them. Under are some webpages worth checking out…

    Cardiac monitor

    ReplyDelete