Sunday, July 29, 2007

New Bed


This is our new bed. We still need a mattress, of course. Lady is glad to have a big bed. We have a single bed at Aunt K.'s house and Lady says I crowd her. She doesn't take up too much room, but I like to share her space! Usually, I sleep at the foot of the bed, but this morning she woke up to find my head on her pillow. I will be glad to finally get into my own place, but I am really having fun visiting people. I climb the stairs to Aunt A. and Uncle S's home and watch their fish tank. I can't seem to catch any! I love playing with their three little human girls. They like me, and often accompany us on walks. They gave me roast beast last night! They are American just like Lady. I haven't met any Chinese yet. I am still getting used ot the Indians. I bark at Indian men. After all, I am just a little dog.

1 comment:

  1. The information provided in the article are some of the best available…


    Heart rhythm issues

    ReplyDelete