Friday, July 20, 2007

My Trip to India

I did NOT like the sky carrier. Lady let me stay outside the box for as long as possible, and she put my favorite Pooh rug, part of my soft blankie, and a chew stick inside, but I still hated it. Linda, Goldie, and Claude took us to the airport and stayed with us until we checked in. Finally, Lady apologized and stuffed me in the box. I cried. All of a sudden I was moving on a conveyor belt. Someone picked me up and put me in a cart and off we went. This was my first plane ride. It was noisy, and the whole plane shook. After a few hours, we got to Bangkok and they took me into a building. I thought Lady would come get me, but she wasn't allowed. I waited and waited. I didn't know we weren't home yet. It took Lady over an hour to process my paperwork through customs in Bangkok, and she tried to see me, but they said it wasn't possible.
After awhile, another human came and got me and took me to another plane. Over three hours later, the noisy plane landed again. That was the scary part. I waited. They came and got me and took me into the terminal. FInally, I saw Lady! I wanted out of this box, but a man said Lady had to claim her other bags first. Three little girl humans, new friends of Lady's, came and kept me company until Lady had her bags. At last she let meout! I was quite vocal about being out and seeing my Lady. I cleaned her face good and jumped all around. When she got my collar and leash on, I just wanted to go outside and go home. I didn't look right or left, just headed for the door. Curious humans parted the way, and even took photos of me. I just kept my heading and went out the door, pulling Lady and all her luggage behind me.
My goodness! India has as many humans, cars, motorcycles, and buses as China does! A little dog has to be careful. Lady thought maybe I needed to water atree, so she took me to llok for a place while the others waited with our baggae for the driver. I saw a car door open and I tried to jump in. Lady said, "that's not our car." So, we walked on. Another car door opend, and I tried once again to jump in. Again Lady said, "that's not our car." All I wanted to do was get in a car and go home. Lady gave up and walked me back to the waiting spot. Soon our car came. The driver opened the door and I jumped in. I made myself comfortable and waited for them to load the car and get in.
After about 45 minutes, we arrived at the guest house where we will be staying until our "flat" is ready. I checked things out, found Lady's bed, and jumped in. I made it safely to my new home in India!

1 comment:

  1. I was basically wanting to know if you ever thought of replacing the design of your website? It is well written; I really like what you have got to say. But maybe you can create a a bit more in the way of content so people can connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of wording for only having one or two graphics. Maybe you can space it out better?


    Cardiac monitor

    ReplyDelete