Saturday, September 16, 2006


How do you like my new coat? Betty bought it for me while I was visiting with her for a few days. I came home today. I didn't go to English Corner again because the city is getting ready for an inspection and they don't want little dogs around. I don't know why not! Well, my spot is the same size. Lady was relieved. It is still raised. Lady was really hoping someone out there would write me and tell me what it might be, but I didn't receive any mail. I am not anxious to go back to the White Coats. Lady said she had a great visit with her friends on the other side of our province. They have a two-year old human boy, but no little dogs, so Lady played with the boy. We hope he can come visit us sometime. Well, I am really pooped. I am glad to be back in my own bed with my own Lady.  Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment